Message from Founder
Welcome to the National Women’s Council. The Council is dedicated to developing and empowering women of all background, classes, and ages. We believe in the power of a CollectiveVoice™, which is a voice that represents women standing united to tackle women’s issues. The NWC also serves as a space where women can network and build lasting relationships.
When people think of the term "minority" very often women don’t come to mind but in reality women of all races and backgrounds are significantly underrepresented in the C-Suites, in the boardrooms, and on the capital. The NWC seeks to promote Economic Empowerment, International Women’s Rights, Political Equality, Women’s Health and Workplace Equality. The council’s leadership is comprised of women passionate about seeing a positive change realized. Whether you seek to promote change globally or directly, the National Women’s Council is the vehicle to bring the change to fruition. Together, we can make a difference.
I am an avid supporter of women’s issues. The National Women’s Council serves as a platform to support and empower women as they combat today’s issues. I extend my sincere invitation for you to join us in our mission to empower women all over the world. Join us.
Founder, National Women's Council
Recent Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Creative energy
- How Millennials View Diversity
- Lake Erie region to lead state in diversity
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- National Diversity Council an Anchor for the Nation and the Workforce
- Speaker at Youth Program